Concerned about burnout or other wellbeing issues that affect your staff?
Unclear about where to go next with your employee wellbeing efforts?
Want to know about the latest in mental health initiatives that deliver clear results and high ROI?
Looking for clearly laid out strategies that make real impact to mental wellbeing in your organisation?
Gramercy People can help.
We provide awareness seminars and CPD courses for your staff, including the internationally recognised Certificate in Mental Health First Aid. We also advise on company culture, and we will work with you to:
- Examine your existing approach to wellbeing and mental health
- Look at your current challenges.
- Look at your goals and objectives, including company values and culture.
- Explore your current rates of absence and leave to benchmark improvements.
- Explore your current providers of services EAP / Insurance in order to facilitate better use and signposting.
- Construct a plan for a bespoke mental health initiative that fits your organisation, and that can be delivered in-house. We can include a communication strategy to engage and enliven your staff at all levels.